Hart's Bakery 'Polar Express' Christmas 2014

I was asked to do the wall display at Hart's Bakery, near to Temple Meads Station, in Bristol.

Laura Hart suggested 'Polar Express' as the theme and I suggested three images based on views from a train window.

Last year I had a couple of months to prepare, this year it was a couple of weeks, and I have a full time job. It's been hard work and I've thoroughly enjoyed it all.
Bristol houses, (recycled from last years display) with fairy lights to add twinkle

Snowy Mountains, as the train heads North

Snow Storm, based on one basic Snowflake

Last years Gingerbread houses right and two house redressed
 to look like Bristol houses with their petty painted fronts

Two rows of houses cut in corrugated card and decorated in
different coloured thin card. typical of Bristol homes.
I offset the colour card to make the houses a little older and not perfect!





Close up of the the Snow Storm.
Most are cut in a thin white corrugated card
 and a few Snow Flakes in Watercolour paper

Layout, at home, for the mountain scene