RADWA Chickens

RADWA Chickens, This was for adverts for Saudi Arabia. I began as Prop and set maker and then worked as assistant Animator to Terry Brain.
Happy Radwa Chicken sitting comfortably at home.
The sweetcorn in made from Fimo



Other chicken living in poor conditions


I made the Sofas in MDF filed to shape and then covered in fabric
Here is the unhappy frozen chicken, on set

Think it worked well

Ice Cube made so that the Animator would  be able to reach the puppet.

 I made this ice cube using acrylic sheet. Cutting with a hacksaw. The folding at right angles with a hot glue gun. Once the edges were glue into a cube I then melted the Acrylic with the hot air gun. Then I smeared clear bathroom silicone over the surface to give the icey appearance. 

Terry Brain Animating the chicken inside the cube

The Radwa chicken living a happy life outside
I made and painted the wooden fence and dressed it in with artifical plants