Laser Cutting

Here is a selection of my Laser cut work 

Key and Coat Hooks 2016-17

Laser engraved onto recycled pallet wood. I've used a variety of wood from pallets. Hard wood oak & beech engrave well.



The more common softwood I engrave and then hand paint, like the multi coloured houses in Bristol.

This was a commissioned piece over a metre long Chrome Hooks and a shelf over the top.

Harts Bakery Christmas Display 2014

The loose theme was Polar Express






Details of the snowflake blizzard.
Various sized snowflakes in white card and papers built up in layers

Harts Bakery Christmas 2013

Gingerbread Houses, cut in corrugated card and decorated. Held in place with magnets.

Jewellery

I designed this Hare and Swallow, for Alex Maxwell, which is part of her Jewellery Collection



Christmas Decorations & Cards

I began with a basic snowflake design. I have used it in my cards, decorations and the Harts Bakery Displays.







   



( designed and engraved by a friend which I hand coloured)
White card



Original basic shape,
cut in beech wood ply

Different sizes of the same shape
 

 Bat Lampshades

One of my first major designs. Bat design cut into a thin ply and stitched with a leather string.